National CP Football Development Officer
Cerebral Palsy Sport is seeking a full time National CP Football Development Officer. The post holder will have responsibility for the strategic development of CP and Frame Football. The post has been developed in partnership with The FA, and is funded by the Disability Workforce Fund (DWF). The post holder will have to achieve set targets and outcomes and is subject to an annual review.
To download the advert please click here: CP Sport National CP Football Development Officer Advert
To download the person specification and job description click here: National Football Development Officer JD PS Final
To download the application form click here: Application Form – NDFO
Closing date for applications is Monday 3rd September 5pm.
For more information regarding the role please contact Lisa Morton-Smith: Lisa.email@example.com 0115 925 7027
- Are you committed to improving the lives of people with cerebral palsy?
- Are you passionate about sports?
- Do you have some free time?
- Do you want to gain new skills and experiences?
- Do you enjoy working with and meeting new people?
- Do you want to make a difference?
If you answered Yes to these questions, have you considered becoming a Volunteer for Cerebral Palsy Sport?
Our current volunteer roles include:
- Administration Volunteer
- Fundraising Development Volunteer
- Sports Event Volunteers
We do have a range of volunteering opportunities available – see our Volunteering page for more details.