We currently have no paid role opportunities available.
- Are you committed to improving the lives of people with cerebral palsy?
- Are you passionate about sports?
- Do you have some free time?
- Do you want to gain new skills and experiences?
- Do you enjoy working with and meeting new people?
- Do you want to make a difference?
If you answered Yes to these questions, have you considered becoming a Volunteer for Cerebral Palsy Sport?
Our current volunteer roles include:
- Fundraising & Business Development Volunteer
We do have a range of volunteering opportunities available – see our Volunteering page for more details.