Cerebral Palsy Sport is the country’s leading national disability sports organisation supporting people with cerebral palsy to reach their sporting potential and putting people with cerebral palsy and their families at the heart of everything we do.
Cerebral Palsy Sport Board
Cerebral Palsy Sport is governed by a Board of Trustees that bring a range of skills in supporting the organisation with governance decisions. The Board of Trustees consists of up to twelve independent individuals with a range of skills and competencies across key sectors that enables Cerebral Palsy Sport to operate as an effective strategic national disability sports organisation (NDSO), charity and a Limited company.
The Board of Trustees is responsible for setting the strategic direction of the charity and ensuring it performs well. Because of the charity’s significant role in the development of the sport, being a Trustee is a position of influence and great responsibility, now and for future generations.
Trustees are people who care passionately about Cerebral Palsy Sport and who recognise the vital contribution the organisation makes to the lives of people with disabilities.
JOIN OUR BOARD
We have opportunities for the right committed people to join our Board at Cerebral Palsy Sport.
Applications are open to join our Board and in particular, we are seeking UK based voluntary Directors / Trustees who may have a range of skills and experience.
These include Charity and Fundraising experience; Commercial Marketing and disability sports development experience.
Ideally, the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
– A track record of meaningful roles in the private, public or voluntary sector
– The ability to operate at Board level in a national organisation effectively
– Ability to think creatively and strategically; the skills to challenge current thinking at Board level
– The time commitment needed to make a difference to the Charity
– A good understanding of the role that disability sport plays in society
– A clear commitment to improving diversity and equality and understanding the needs of under-represented groups in sport
For further details and to apply, please download the Information Pack below:
If you wish to be considered for the Trustee role, please complete the Trustee Application Form and Monitoring form and return by email to email@example.com