Retail Sales Terms and Conditions
Cerebral Palsy Sport suppliers a wide range of goods and services as part of our charity services.
The following information provides guidance on the ordering and payments terms and conditions for all our retail goods.
- Payments must accompany the order of goods for individuals and groups prior to the dispatch of goods.
- Payments can be made by cheque, debit or credit card or a BACs payment can be made.
- If the order is being placed on behalf of a Local Authority/ Local Education Authority or NHS Services, all orders must be accompanied by an official purchase order and payment must be received within 7 working days.
- If the order is over the value of £1,000 (gross) payment is required prior to goods being dispatched.
- If the goods are for the sole use of a person with a disability, please see our guidance on VAT Exemptions above.