Date(s) - 15/03/2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Cerebral Palsy and Sport Awareness Workshop, will provide knowledge and understanding of what Cerebral Palsy is, the opportunities within disability sport and give guidance and advice to those who lead sport and physical activity.
This course will cover:
- What is cerebral palsy?
- What are the issues and barriers for people with cerebral palsy when accessing sport?
- Benefits of sport to people with cerebral palsy
- Different ways of supporting people with cerebral palsy
- How to promote sport to people with cerebral palsy
- Different pathways and opportunities available with CP Sport
- £5 per person
Contact name: Ellen Vanlint
Contact telephone: 01603 731566
Contact email: email@example.com