Date(s) - 20/11/2019
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Unit 21, Cerebral Palsy Sport
Cerebral Palsy and Sport Awareness Workshop will provide knowledge and understanding of what Cerebral Palsy is, the opportunities within disability sport and given guidance and advice to those who lead sport and physical activity.
This course will cover:
- What is cerebral palsy?
- What are the barriers for disabled people when accessing sport?
- Adapting sport to suit those with cerebral palsy and associated physical impairments
- Safety considerations when supporting people with cerebral palsy in sport
- How to promote sport to people with cerebral palsy
- Different pathways and opportunities available with CP Sport
Venues: Cerebral Palsy Sport, Unit 21, Heathcoat Building, Nottingham Science and Technology Park, University Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2QJ
To book your place, or find out further information please contact email@example.com 0115 925 7027