Date(s) - 29/11/2018
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Unit 21, Cerebral Palsy Sport
Cerebral Palsy and Sport Awareness Workshop will provide knowledge and understanding of what Cerebral Palsy is, the opportunities within disability sport and give guidance and advice to those who lead sport and physical activity.
This course will cover:
• What is cerebral palsy?
• What are the barriers for people with cerebral palsy when accessing sport?
• Adapting sport to suit those with cerebral palsy
• Safety considerations when supporting people with cerebral palsy in sport
• How to promote sport to people with cerebral palsy
• Different pathways and opportunities available with CP Sport
£30 per person with 10% discount for Professional or Organisation members of Cerebral Palsy Sport.
Contact name: Lisa Morton-Smith
Contact telephone: 0115 925 7027
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org