Date(s) - 15/08/2020
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Dorney Lake, Windsor
Join our #TeamCPSport to raise funds for Cerebral Palsy Sport!
What is the Superhero Series powered by Marvel?
It is the UK’s one and only disability sports series for the “every hero”, their family and friends. We have charity team places for this fantastic event and you can raise funds for us at the same time! Sign up here
The event will take place on 15th August 2020 at Dorney Lake, Windsor ( the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games Rowing Venue).
The Celebrity Superhero Tri will have over 30 well known Paralympians and celebrities as Team Captains.
There are Three epic distances:
- Full Superhero Tri: Solo Team or Sidekick: 150m Swim; 3k cycle and 1km run
- Half Superhero Tri: Solo, Team or Sidekick: 400m swim; 10k cycle and 2.5km run
- Full Superhero Tri: Solo, Team or Sidekick: 750m swim; 20k cycle and 5 km run
You can be part of a team, join family and friends or as an individual. The options are:
- Team up: Unite with disabled and non friends and family to share the work (and the fun!)
- Grab a Sidekick: This world first is a unique chance to tow a friend or loved one in the water and push/pull them one in the water and push/pull them around the bike and push/run stages.
- Fly solo: For those participants who want to do all 3 stages
Please contact email@example.com or call 0115 925 7027 for an application form and our unique booking code to get your charity place. You will need this code to enter the event.
For the event and entry details, please click here:
For the full programme details, please visit: http://superheroseries.co.uk/superhero-tri
Cerebral Palsy Sport is a charity partner and you can take part, have fun and raise funds for us at the same time.
Contact name: Fundraising
Contact telephone: 01159257027
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org