Date(s) - 15/08/2020 - 15/01/2021
- Frame Football
- Table Cricket
The Virtual Challenge Series, a fun participation event taking place between August 2020 and January 2021. The series is delivered in partnership between CP Sport and LimbPower. We are inviting our members and those with Cerebral Palsy and associated physical impairments and their families to take part.
There will be 3 themed challenges, each one lasts for one month. Participants can enter for one challenge or the full series (three challenges).
Participants will be sent a starter pack (postal or electronically) which includes a progress record form. After completing each challenge, they will need to send in their progress record form.
Participants will receive a medal for each challenge they complete, and for completing the full series (all three challenges) participants will receive a T-shirt.
During the Virtual Challenge Series, there will be workshops for participants to attend, providing advice and support.
For each challenge, participants can set themselves their own personal target linked to that months particular theme.
Here are the themes and some examples targets ideas participants could choose or use to create their own target:
- 15th August – 15th September – Distance – how far can you cover taking part in your chosen activities Walking/Running/Jogging to reach a personally set distance
- 15th October –15th November – Time – how much time can you accumulate during or it – could be a speed challenge Complete an accumulated 24 hours of activity over 2 months (30 mins for 48 days) Over 2 months can you record a new personal best time eg 1k
- 15th December -15th January – Number – how many can you complete Football kick ups, dribbles, skills, tennis ball keepy ups
- Each individual Challenge – £10 for CP Sport members, £12.50 for non-members.
- The series (all 3 challenges) is £20 for members and £25 for non
CP Participants – Register Here
LimbPower Participants – Register Here
Please note: registration for each challenge will close on the 14th of the month, the day prior to the start of challenge (15th).
If you would like to receive a registration form by post, please contact us.
Contact name: Rich Kerr
Contact telephone: 07762 739926
Contact email: email@example.com