2018 World Games – Anti Doping.
The CPISRA 2018 World Games will be operating Anti-Doping Testing at the Games. This operation will be run in compliance to the CPISRA Anti Doping Code in accordance with the World Anti-Doping Authority (WADA) 2018 Code.
The CPISRA Executive Committee and the local organising committee of the 2018 CPISRA World Games would like to remind all athletes, coaches and team managers that in competition testing in line with the WADA code will take place in the sports of athletics (including RaceRunning), football and swimming “.
Please find below the links to downloaded the THERAPEUTIC USE EXEMPTION GUIDELINES and to download the INTERNATIONAL STANDARD FOR THERAPEUTIC USE EXEMPTIONS for athletes who use medications for medical conditions, please click below:
Team managers and all team officials as well as athletes must be informed about this testing and the content of the guidelines and therapeutic use exemptions.
For further queries, please contact CPISRA Anti- Doping Committee Chairman, Dr Halim Jebali at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CPISRA Anti-Doping Code can be downloaded below:
The TUE form can be downloaded below:
In the spirit of fair play, CPISRA established the CPISRA Anti-Doping Code to prevent doping in sport for CP athletes – in conformity with the general principles of the World Anti-Doping Code (WADC). The CPISRA Anti-Doping Code provides for the prohibition of doping. According to the WADA definition, doping is defined as the occurrence of one or more of the anti-doping rule violations set forth in the Anti-Doping Code.
- the presence of a prohibited substance in an athlete’s bodily specimen
- the use, or attempted use, of a prohibited substance or a prohibited method
- refusal or failure to submit to sample collection after notification
- violation of the requirements regarding athlete availability for out-of-competition testing
- tampering with any part of the doping control process
- possession of prohibited substances and methods
- trafficking of any prohibited substance or prohibited method
- administration, or attempted administration, of a prohibited substance or prohibited method to any athlete, or assisting, encouraging, aiding, abetting, covering up or any other type of complicity, involving an anti-doping rule violation or any attempted violation.
Anti-Doping rules are essential rules which contribute to governing the conditions under which sport is played.
The WADA Code can be downloaded by visiting: https://www.wada-ama.org/en/what-we-do/the-prohibited-list
The Prohibited List can be downloaded by visiting: https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/prohibited_list_2018_en.pdf
All participants (athletes and athlete support personnel) accept these rules as a condition of participation in the 2018 CPISRA World Games and are presumed to have agreed to comply with the CPISRA Anti-Doping Code.
Team CP England require all team members, athletes, coaches and parents / carers to undertake UK Anti-Doping Training prior to the Games.
For anti-doping information for athletes, please visit: http://www.ukad.org.uk/athletes/
For anti-doping information for coaches, please visit: http://www.ukad.org.uk/coaches/
For anti-doping information for parents; please visit: http://www.ukad.org.uk/parents/