Harvey Hadden Sports Complex
Harvey Hadden Sports Complex was the event venue for the Nottingham 2015 CPISRA World Games.
Nottingham City Council invested £13.5 million to develop and transform Harvey Hadden into Nottingham’s largest state-of-the-art leisure facility. It’s part of our ambitious Transformation Programme to modernise City leisure centre facilities to meet the needs of local communities.
In 2015 Harvey Hadden Leisure Centre reopened as a refurbished and modernised venue, with the following new and improved facilities:
- 50 metre swimming pool with adjustable pool floor that splits into two 25 metre pools enabling more public swimming access especially during the day
- Two multi-use activity studios for fitness movement and dance
- Large fitness room/gym
- New male and female dry changing rooms
- New pool changing village with baby, disabled, and group/school changing areas
- Pool viewing and spectator seating
- Health suite – sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
- Refurbished sports hall
- Vending area and cafeteria facilities
- Improved access and facilities for disabled people, including a ‘Changing Places’ toilet
For more information click here.