Today, 1st June 2017, Cerebral Palsy Sport have announced changes to membership categories including the launch of a brand new membership package.
In response to requests and interest for a family membership we have developed one package for the whole family.
The Family membership:
Two adults (18 years and over) and two juniors (under 18 years old) in the same family.
All full membership benefits apply which include:
- Regular information on the charity and events
- First opportunity on event tickets and offers that Cerebral Palsy Sport receive from partner organisations
- Reduced costs for Cerebral Palsy Sport events
- Invitation to members meeting and AGM
- Voting rights for adults aged 18 +
The cost of the annual family membership is £50. (For additional juniors a £10 fee, per child is applied)
There will be an increase in individual annual membership fees for those joining or renewing from 1st June 2017. Adult membership (for aged 18 and above) will be increased to £20 and junior membership (for aged under 18) will be increased to £15. The membership continues to offer discount to Cerebral Palsy Sport event entry fees.
Membership categories, benefits and downloadable forms can be found here
For further information contact: email@example.com