Cerebral Palsy Sport is delighted to announce the dates for the 2018 Athletics Series for track, field and RaceRunning athletes.
The series will take across the spring and summer of 2018 on the following dates:
- Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th April 2018 at the Weir Archer Athletics Leisure and Fitness Centre 422A Kingston Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 3PB. Please note Saturday is Track and Ambulant Throws and Jumps. Sunday is for the seated throws. For more details, please click here
- Saturday 12th May 2018 at the City of York Athletic Club, University of York Sports Centre, Heslington, York, YO10 5NA. For more details, please click here
- Saturday 9th June 2018 at Blackbridge Jubilee Athletics Track, Poplar Close, Gloucester GL1 5TX. For more details, please click here
- July event – to be confirmed
- Saturday 1st September 2018 – The Cerebral Palsy Sport National Athletics Championships will take place at the Doncaster Athletics Stadium, 98 Stadium Way, Doncaster DN4 5JB. For more details, please click here
Entry information, competition rules and more details will follow shortly.