Working in partnership with other like-minded organisations is key to increasing opportunities for people with cerebral palsy and other physical impairments across the country.
Cerebral Palsy Sport values the partnerships we have developed in the course of our development and delivery of sports development programmes for people with cerebral palsy. In all the work we undertake, develop and achieve; this would not be possible without the wide range of partnerships Cerebral Palsy Sport have developed.
Through the work of our National Sports Development Manager, we are engaging with and developing partnerships with a number of sporting and non-sporting organisations.
These include Sport England; English Federation of Disability Sport; National Sports Governing Bodies (NGBs); County Sports Partnerships (CSPs); Third sector organisations and other National Disability Sports Organisations (NDSO’s); local sports clubs and other key organisations.
18 months into the project and there have been some key successes. These include;
- Development of adapted sports for Frame Football and RaceRunning
- Collaborative research with all NDSOs
- Strong partnership with APCP bridging the gap between therapy and sport
- MoUs signed with 5 County Sport Partnerships
- MoU signed with the Tennis Foundation
- Resources developed to support our adapted sports programme
- 280 volunteers engaged during the Nottingham 2015 CPISRA World Games
- Engagement and ongoing work with over 10 NGBs
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org