Boost RaceRunning Project
Cerebral Palsy Sport is delighted to be supported by the Boost Charitable Trust for the next three years to develop grass roots RaceRunning Start opportunities for children, young people and adults with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities.
RaceRunning is an adapted sport being developed by Cerebral Palsy Sport in England. It is for children, young people and adults who cannot functionally run and rely on sports aids for mobility and balance. the Boosting RaceRunning project is seeking to achieve a number of different outputs and outcomes including:
- Develop new participation opportunities
- Increase the number of people taking part in RaceRunning
- Create new participation Hub clubs
- Develop support materials for coaches
- develop more competition opportunities
- support talent pathways into World Para Athletics (WPA) events.
- Increase the confidence of people with physical disabilities
To learn more about the adapted sport of RaceRunning, please click here