Cerebral Palsy and Swimming CPD
Cerebral Palsy Sport have created this CPD in partnership with The Swimming Teachers’ Association (STA).
The CPD course is designed for anyone wanting to further their knowledge about swimming with cerebral palsy. The course offers a wide variety of information and covers the following areas:
- About Cerebral Palsy Sport
- What is cerebral palsy?
- The causes, symptoms and types of cerebral palsy
- Facts and Figures of people with cerebral palsy
- Cerebral Palsy Awareness in sport
- Movement in Water
- Adaptable drills and support
The cost of the course is £25. By completing this online CPD, you will receive CPD points. Click here for the CPD.
If you would like to know more about the STA, please click here for their website: https://www.sta.co.uk/
For more information, please contact Jen Basford (National Sports Development Officer):
0115 925 7027