Cerebral Palsy and Sport Awareness Workshops 2019
Cerebral Palsy and Sport Awareness Workshop will provide knowledge and understanding of what Cerebral Palsy is, the opportunities within disability sport and given guidance and advice to those who lead sport and physical activity.
This course will cover:
- What is cerebral palsy?
- What are the barriers for people with cerebral palsy when accessing sport?
- Adapting sport to suit those with cerebral palsy
- Safety considerations when supporting people with cerebral palsy in sport
- How to promote sport to people with cerebral palsy
- Different pathways and opportunities available with CP Sport
- 20th November 12pm-3pm (Nottingham)
Venues: Cerebral Palsy Sport, Unit 21, Heathcoat Building, Science and Technology Park, University Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2QJ
To book your place, or find out further information please contact email@example.com 0115 925 7027
If you are an organisation that would like to host a Cerebral Palsy and Sport Workshop please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a 10% discount available for Organisation Members