Cerebral Palsy and Sport Awareness Workshops 2018
Cerebral Palsy and Sport Awareness Workshop will provide knowledge and understanding of what Cerebral Palsy is, the opportunities within disability sport and given guidance and advice to those who lead sport and physical activity.
This course will cover:
- What is cerebral palsy?
- What are the barriers for people with cerebral palsy when accessing sport?
- Adapting sport to suit those with cerebral palsy
- Safety considerations when supporting people with cerebral palsy in sport
- How to promote sport to people with cerebral palsy
- Different pathways and opportunities available with CP Sport
- Wednesday 28th February 2018 12pm-3pm
- Thursday 10th May 2018 6-9pm
- Saturday 8th September 2018 10am-1pm POSTPONED
- Thursday 29th November 2018 12pm-3pm
Venues: Cerebral Palsy Sport, Unit 21, Heathcoat Building, Science and Technology Park, University Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2QJ
To book your place, or find out further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0115 925 7027
If you are an organisation that would like to host a Cerebral Palsy and Sport Workshop please contact Lisa.Morton-Smith@cpsport.org There is a 10% discount available for Organisation Members