RaceRunning – Denmark coaching course July 2020 update

30th March 2020

Please read this IMPORTANT MESSAGE from the Camp Organising Committee regarding Coronavirus and RaceRunning Coaching Course 2020:

Dear classifiers,

As a result of the novel corona virus COVID-19 outbreak, the Camp Organizing Committee have decided to provide you all with an update on the status of RaceRunning Development Camp & CPISRA International Cup – 5th – 12th July, 2020.

The Camp Organizing Committee have decided to extend the final entry deadline to Friday, May 29th. A decision on whether the event will go ahead will be made during the weekend of May 30th – 31st and an announcement will follow immediately after this.

The Camp Organizing Committee are monitoring the development of the situation closely and will keep you all updated in case of any news or changes that could possibly affect the event. In any case, the Camp Organizing Committee want to make it clear that they are continuing their preparations for the RaceRunning Development Camp & CPISRA International Cup 2020 precisely as planned.

This was sent by the Camp Organizing Committee for RaceRunning Development Camp & CPISRA International Cup – 5th – 12th July, 2020.