Table Cricket Officials’ Course
The Table Cricket Officials’ Course will provide relevant information to individuals about the game structure and provide an understanding of the roles and responsibilities undertaken by the umpire/scorer.
The course is for all ages from 12+.
To provide relevant information to individuals of how to umpire the game of Table Cricket and gain an understanding of how the game is scored.
1. Provide a good awareness of Table Cricket.
2. Provide knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of an umpire/scorer.
3. Teach the rules of Table Cricket to enable delegates to acquire the necessary skills to apply these rules in a game situation.
4. Pass on a basic knowledge of the Table Cricket Development Programme (education, playing and competitive opportunities).
The course fee is £350, plus tutor travel at 45p per mile or standard class rail fare and accommodation if required.
There are two ways of organising a course:
1. The organisation of the course is co-ordinated and administered entirely by the tutor in liaison with CP Sport, or
2. The organisation of the course is co-ordinated and administered by an external organisation or individual.
To be officially ratified the following procedure will need to take place:
The Organiser will inform The Table Cricket Development Programme (CP Sport) that a course is to take place and notify the date and venue for the course. CP Sport will provide: tutor, delegate workbooks and Table Cricket resources and certification.
The booking of an appropriate venue and the enrolment of delegates is the responsibility of the organiser of the course (between 10 and 20 delegates is a desirable number). Course organisers will also have responsibility to ensure that delegates receive full information, including the timetable of the day and directions to the venue.