Tutors & Coaching Courses
- Contact CP Sport confirming need and arrangements of Table Cricket course (form available online).
- Inform CP Sport of location of course and venue.
- Provide details on numbers of resources required (i.e. booklets, manuals etc.) and delivery address.
- Please refer to checklist (below and in tutor’s resource pack) for arrangements.
- Post-course evaluation form to be completed by all delegates (compulsory in order for delegates to receive certification).
- Evaluation forms to be sent to National Development Officer (certificates will then be sent out to delegates).
- Tutors will be issued with Table Cricket kit (if available) on booking of their first course; however this is only loaned to the tutor and will be recalled by CP Sport if tutor is inactive.
- To remain active the tutor is required to complete two courses per year.
Tutor Checklist for Preparing and Running a Table Cricket Course
To do before the day (confirm who will do each task)
- Confirmation to venue, including refreshments, equipment and table tennis tables as required.
- Confirmation letter to local Cricket Development Officers to inform them of the course.
- Write to participating students/teachers/coaches to confirm arrangements, including map of venue.
- Tutor to request Table Cricket manuals for all attendees.
- Prepare participants’ self-evaluation forms.
- Local press release and VIP invites (e.g. The Lord’s Taverners).
- Check all equipment for day: score sheet, tape for tables, etc.
- Ensure that resource booklets have been received.
To do on the day (confirm who will do each task)
- Arrive early and meet with local contact.
- Carry out Health and Safety check, evacuation and emergency procedures.
- Set up room and tables.
- Give out information about equipment for tutors (TC Manual).
- Ensure refreshments and equipment are all available.
- Ensure registers are completed and name labels issued.
- Collate Course Evaluation Forms.
- Complete Self-Evaluation Forms (H5) and return to CP Sport with register and Registration Forms.
- Exit/follow next steps.
To do after the day
- Send out course certificate (TC NDO to complete).
- Send out post-course information (TC NDO to complete).
- Send out thank you letter to all on the course (TC NDO to complete).