March 2019 is Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month and we are celebrating it by running our CPCan Appeal.
Our services enable more people with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities to discover the joys of sport.
#CPCan Challenge 2019
Cerebral Palsy Sport has a special challenge for March 2019 with some great ways to raise funds for us:
- #CPCan Challenge – run, walk, cycle, swim, throw, kick or jump as far as you can during the month of March – as we are trying to get all the way around the coastline of Britain. You can raise funds as you go and share your story with us!
- You can sign up to our #CPCan Challenge here
- Join our #CPCan Challenge 2019 and you can donate here
Get involved and be a part of making people’s lives so much better!
Your distance will help to reach a combined target distance of the whole of the British Coastline – 17,819.88km is our target!
At the end of your Challange
- Once you have achieved your own distance – which can be as little or as much as you wish and you can record your distance here
- You can donate here and please include the distance you have achieved so we can add to our combined distance.
- You can also share your activity and distance on social media by using the hashtag #CPCan and tagging us in.
- We even have a very special #CPCan frame for you to use during March which you can find here !
Your donations will make a difference. Every year we give hundreds of children, young people and adults with cerebral palsy the chance to enjoy playing sport. All this is only achievable because of the kindness and generosity of people like you.
You can also take on smaller challenges that works for your life, time available or ability!
- Take on a personal challenge – from running in our Rushcliffe 10k or your local 10k to giving up chocolate in March, the choice is yours!
- If giving up chocolate for a month is a step too far – why not take the Smartie Challenge. Buy your children a Smartie tube of chocolate, let them enjoy the chocolates and then fill the tube with 5p, 10ps or 20ps and send them into us! The kids get a treat and the family can raise funds for us!
- You can also make a donation – you can donate to the appeal directly through our CPCan Appeal page
Start planning your 2019 activities now and you can download everything you need to get started from the tool kit below.
CPCan Fundraising Tool Kit
Fundraising Guide: CP SPORT A4 CPCAN FUNDRAISING GUIDE 2019
CPCan Sponsorship Form – CPCan Sponsorship Form
CPCan Blank Poster – CP SPORT A4 CPCan Poster Template
CPCan Sports Quiz –CPCan Sports Quiz
Support us to make a difference to the lives of people with cerebral palsy
Paying in Online – if you are raising sponsorship you can set up an online fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving, you can find out more about how to register and set up your page by clicking here.
Once you’ve set up your page – please link it to our CPCan Appeal page, it’s really easy, simply go to your Virgin Money Giving account, select ‘edit page’ and then choose ‘Get Set Raise Appeal 2018’ from the drop down menu under Linking your Page to a Particular Cause.
If you have been raising money offline – you can pay your money in to us directly on the CPCan Appeal page by clicking on donate.
Alternatively, you can send a cheque made payable to ‘CP Sport’ to:
Cerebral Palsy Sport
Unit 5, Heathcoat Building
Nottingham Science Park
We hope you enjoyed being part of our new campaign, if you have any questions or simply want to let us know how you are getting involved in the appeal in 2018, please get in touch on 0115 925 7027 or email email@example.com