This membership is for registered companies or charities.
Benefits to Organisations include:
- Logo and website link on the Cerebral Palsy Sport website
- Logo on Cerebral Palsy Sport newsletters
- Social media mentions on Cerebral Palsy Sport platforms
- Regular information on the charity and events
- First opportunity on discount or free offers that Cerebral Palsy Sport receive from partner organisations
- Opportunity for Cerebral Palsy Sport course delivery with a 10% discounted rate
- Reduced costs for Cerebral Palsy Sport events including 10% discount off courses and training days
Annual organisation membership is £150
Download our membership form here: ORGANISATION Membership Form 2018
Our organisation members:
Boyes Turner LLP act for those who have suffered medical negligence and those who have been injured as a result of an accident.
JMW Solicitors LLP – Specialist clinical negligence solicitors with particular expertise in cerebral palsy and other brain injuries. We help patients who have been injured by medical errors to challenge the poor care they have faced and secure the compensation they require to cope with their injuries. For children with avoidable cerebral palsy this includes covering the cost of specialist accommodation and carers plus all other financial implications of their condition. Department ranks highly in legal industry guides Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500 and our partners are named as leading individuals.
Just4Children provide fundraising support for families to help their children with disabilities and sickness.
Irwin Mitchell is unlike any other law firm. Nationally acclaimed, with a strong international capability, we offer a broad range of legal services to national and international organisations and institutions, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals.