This membership is for registered companies or charities.
Benefits to Organisations include:
- Logo and website link on the Cerebral Palsy Sport website
- Logo on Cerebral Palsy Sport newsletters
- Social media mentions on Cerebral Palsy Sport platforms
- Regular information on the charity and events
- First opportunity on discount or free offers that Cerebral Palsy Sport receive from partner organisations
- Opportunity for Cerebral Palsy Sport course delivery with a 10% discounted rate
- Reduced costs for Cerebral Palsy Sport events including 10% discount off courses and training days
Annual organisation membership is £150
Download our membership form here: ORGANISATION Membership Form 2018
Our organisation members:
Boyes Turner LLP act for those who have suffered medical negligence and those who have been injured as a result of an accident.
JMW Solicitors LLP is a full service, entrepreneurial law firm. We offer a broad range of legal services to both commercial and private clients. We place the uppermost value on building close working relationships with our clients and are there for the ordinary issues as well as the extraordinary ones.
At JMW, we understand that cerebral palsy can have a truly devastating effect on a person’s life. To support you, your family and loved ones who are affected by a diagnosis of cerebral palsy, our specialist team with over 20 years’ experience are on hand and understand the importance of improving the quality of your life with the right support.
Just4Children provide fundraising support for families to help their children with disabilities and sickness