- Are you committed to improving the lives of people with cerebral palsy?
- Are you passionate about sports?
- Do you have some free time?
- Do you want to gain new skills and experiences?
- Do you enjoy working with and meeting new people?
- Do you want to make a difference?
If you answered Yes to these questions have you considered becoming a Volunteer for Cerebral Palsy Sport?
As a volunteer, you contribute your time and energy to support the to charity achieve our vision, that everyone with a physical disability should be able to access sports of their choice. We are all working towards this vision and it is at the heart of everything we do.
Volunteering at Cerebral Palsy Sport can cover many different activities from being a sporting official to a trustee on the board, from educating to fundraising. Below are the current volunteering opportunities that are available – we would love it if you could help.
If you are interested in any of the roles below or in volunteering for Cerebral Palsy Sport generally, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have regular volunteering opportunities supporting our sporting and fundraising events.
If you are interested in volunteering at one of our events, please contact email@example.com
We are currently seeking volunteers to support the following events for us:
- Sheffield Swimming Development Gala – April 22nd 2018
- CP Sport Athletics Series – York – 12th May 2018
- World Games Training Day – Northampton – 30th May 2018
- CP Sport CP Football National Adult League Finals – Nottingham – 2nd June 2018
- Kevin O’Connor Charity Golf Day – South Staffordshire – 7th June 2018
- CP Sport Athletics Series – Gloucester – 9th June 2018
- Liverpool Swimming Development Gala – 24th June 2018
- Super Hero Tri Series 2018 – Windsor – 18th August 2018
If you have any spare time and would like to volunteer – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as the one off volunteer roles above we also have a regular volunteer roles available in the Cerebral Palsy Sport office.
We are looking for people that can commit to a regular number of days a month. The role requires supporting with data entry onto our Member’s Database.
We are looking for proactive and outgoing people with a good knowledge of their local community to join our team as a Volunteer Collection Box Coordinator.
Collection boxes are a simple way to raise money and awareness for Cerebral Palsy Sport. Our Collection Box Coordinators place and manage the collection boxes in their local communities to help raise vital funds.
If you are interested in any of the roles above or even if there isn’t something here for you at the moment but you would like to be kept up to date with new opportunities, please contact our team on email@example.com