Cerebral Palsy Sport is committed to supporting people with a disability within the workplace and we have committed and achieved Stage 1 Disability Confident Committed status to support people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities in our workplace.
Disability Confident is a scheme that is designed to help organisations recruit and retain disabled people and people with health conditions for their skills and talent. For more information on the Disability Confident Scheme, please click here.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
• ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
• communicating and promoting vacancies
• offering an interview to disabled people
• anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
• supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
• at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
We are now working on the next stage of our commitment to Disability Confident and supporting more disabled people into work.