Date(s) - 27/06/2015
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Nottingham 2015 are pleased to announce confirmation of your Role & Venue Training dates and times.
We will be hosting the Games Starter Volunteer Role and site Specific Training on June 27th 2015 at Nottingham Trent University (Newton Building) – Games village
Your Games Starter Role & Venue Training:
Date: Saturday 27th June 2015
Venue: Nottingham Trent University, Newton Building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Times: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Functional Areas: Ceremonies, Venue Support (Games Village)
Book your place: Please click here or copy and paste this link into your internet browser: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/games-starter-rolevenue-training-games-village-tickets-17208272406
You can find out more about the day on the event booking page.
If you have any questions about the training or if any you are unable to attend, and have not already notified us, then please let us know ASAP using email@example.com.
- John Selby-Sly (Games Starter Programme Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ali Talbot (World Games Event Director) – email@example.com
- Volunteer Village Accommodation: We are also delighted to share the link to book accommodation at the Nottingham Trent University Clifton Campus site for Games time. The link to book is: www.ntu.ac.uk/CPISRAVolunteer
- Follow us on Facebook: If you like social media and you are on Facebook, don’t forget to follow Nottingham 2015: https://www.facebook.com/CP2015WorldGames
- Join the Games Starter Facebook Group: There is a Games Starter Facebook Group and you can join by following the link below: www.facebook.com/groups/Nottingham2015GamesStarters
- Social Media Challenge: Don’t also for get our Twitter challenge for the best Tweet #GamesStarters. Get tweeting and posting! There are some great prizes to be won!
Finally, for those of you that missed our Volunteer Week thank you’s on social media last week we would like to extend this Thank You to you now. Thank You for volunteering to be a Games Starter, it means to much to all of us here that you are giving your time to make a difference to young people from across the world with cerebral palsy! Without you these Games wouldn’t happen.