Date(s) - 09/09/2015
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Oakmere Park Golf Club
Basher Hassan has been a supporter of Cerebral Palsy Sport for many years, and he is supporting us again with his 13th annual Golf Day!
“Being able to play sport has given me so much in life. Children and young people with cerebral palsy don’t have these opportunities unless charities like Cerebral Palsy Sport can help. Through the work of this special charity, hundreds of children and young people with mild, moderate and severe physical disabilities are given the chance to play sport, be more active and live healthier lifestyles. This is something you and I take for granted every day.” – Basher Hassan
Taking place on Wednesday 9th September at Oakmere Park Golf Club, with a shotgun start at 1:30pm. The format of the day will be:
- 12:00 Registration and refreshments
- 13:30 Shotgun start
- Four ball team competition, with the two best scores on each hole contributing towards your team’s cumulative score. (¾ handicap allowance)
- Yellow tees (Men), Red tees (Ladies)
- Beat the Pro (2nd hole); Nearest the Pin (8th, 12th and 16th holes)
- 19:00 Two course evening meal; prize giving and raffle
Price: £180 per team (this includes bacon cob/hot beverage/green fees/2 course meal and a donation)
To enter a team and help us raise money to fund our vital work please download and complete the registration form below and return it with payment to avoid disappointment.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available, please see the registration form for more details.
Contact name: Ben Rossi
Contact telephone: 0115 925 7027
Contact email: email@example.com