Date(s) - 06/10/2018
10:30 am - 5:30 pm
Harvey Hadden Sports Complex
World Cerebral Palsy (CP) Day is Saturday 6 October 2018. We are delighted that to mark World Cerebral Palsy Day 2018 we are holding an athletics and swimming training camp followed by our AGM and Awards evening. For more information on how to book onto the training day event, please click here.
For further information on our AGM and 2018 Awards, please click here:
World Cerebral Palsy Day is more than just an awareness day, it is an opportunity to:
1. Celebrate and express pride in the lives and achievements of those with CP and the people and the organisations that support them
2. Create a powerful voice for those with CP to change their world
3. Connect organisations across the globe so they are better equipped to meet the needs of those with CP
4. Create new solutions to everyday problems
5. Act as a catalyst for social change and education campaigns that create solutions to universal challenges
6. Produce tangible, actions and outcomes that measurably improve the lives of those with CP
7. Raise awareness of CP and the issues that affect people with CP at a local, national and international level to create more inclusive societies.
The project is coordinated by the World Cerebral Palsy Initiative, a group of non-profit cerebral palsy organisations with a global vision to create real change for people living with CP.
Contact name: Ali Talbot
Contact telephone: 01159257027
Contact email: email@example.com