Cerebral Palsy Sports Awards are back for a 3rd year with the ceremony taking place on the 6th October at Harvey Hadden Sports Village 4pm-5pm.
The 2017 awards were a great success with nominations coming in from across the county. The awards provide a fantastic opportunity to recognise those that work hard to ensure that sports and activity for people with cerebral palsy and associated physical impairments is available and high quality.
The award categories are:
- Sports Achiever of the Year (Football, Cricket, Athletics, and Swimming)
- Sports Volunteer of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Sports Club of the Year
- Official of the Year
Additional awards that will be presented on the day are; The Andrew Stubbs Trophy, Swimmer of the Year, Colin Rains Trophy for Endeavour, Fundraiser of the Year, Young Fundraiser of the Year, and Lifetime Achievement Award.
If you believe that someone you know deserves to be recognised, or you want to say thank you for all of their hard work and dedication download the nomination form here CP Sport Awards 2018 – nominations forms
If you would like to make your nominations via our online nomination form please use the following links:
- Sports Achiever of the Year – https://goo.gl/forms/82e2SKDxXqFnSq412
- Sports Volunteer of the Year – https://goo.gl/forms/7fkgMA0OQsqlPLXJ3
- Coach of the Year – https://goo.gl/forms/2O5FAUJnSMQ2fkon1
- Sports Club of the Year – https://goo.gl/forms/xbmHl5cVMSnIGSTu1
- Sports Official of the year – https://goo.gl/forms/fpVoKC9snLGkyFnY2
Deadline for nominations is Monday 17th September 12pm.
The top 3 nominations in each category will be invited to attend the ceremony where the winners will be announced.
If you would like any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org