Cerebral Palsy Sport are pleased to announce the launch of the first Cerebral Palsy and Sport Awareness Workshop.
The Cerebral Palsy and Sport Awareness Workshop, will provide knowledge and understanding of what Cerebral Palsy is, the opportunities within disability sport and give guidance and advice to those who lead sport and physical activity.
This course will cover:
- What is cerebral palsy?
- What are the issues and barriers for people with cerebral palsy when accessing sport?
- Benefits of sport to people with cerebral palsy
- Different ways of supporting people with cerebral palsy
- How to promote sport to people with cerebral palsy
- Different pathways and opportunities available with Cerebral Palsy Sport
- £30 per person
16th November 2016 17th May 2017
22nd February 2017 27th September 2017
Venue: Cerebral Palsy Sport, Unit 21, Heathcoat Building, Science and Technology Park, University Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2QJ
To book a place or find out more information please contact Lisa.Morton-Smith@cpsport.org