Boost Frame Running Project
Cerebral Palsy Sport is delighted to be supported by the Boost Charitable Trust for the next three years to develop grass roots Frame Running Start opportunities for children, young people and adults with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities.
Frame Running is an adapted sport being developed by Cerebral Palsy Sport in England. It is for children, young people and adults who cannot functionally run and rely on sports aids for mobility and balance. the Boost Frame Running project is seeking to achieve a number of different outputs and outcomes including:
- Develop new participation opportunities
- Increase the number of people taking part in Frame Running
- Create new participation Hub clubs
- Develop support materials for coaches
- Develop more competition opportunities
- Support talent pathways into World Para Athletics (WPA) events.
- Increase the confidence of people with physical disabilities
To learn more about the adapted sport of Frame Running (formerly known as RaceRunning), please click here